Hi Lab Rats and prospective Armour at the Lab attendees!
Rules and Point System – Armour at the LAB
Week 1: Read on for all the details you’ll need to know about the before hitting up the first event this Wednesday 15,2017 at 18:00.
Only TWO more days to go!!
How about getting your strength, functional training and stretching going on now while you still can!?
– Must be a FULL Burpee: Chest to floor and fully extended arms to touch a hurdle, then push up jump with feet off the floor and overhead clap.
– 4 seconds flat or under time = 30 points
Every 0.1 of a second after 4 seconds = Penalty: -1 point
– The Bar must touch the chest and then be fully extend to count as a solid repetition.
– If the lower back comes off the bench the rep WILL NOT count.
– Form is crucial – Make sure you work on your mobility and warm up well before attempting this test.
– If our eagle eye coach’s spot bad form you will be immediately disqualified.
– Good form = a straight spine during every lift
– The HEX bar is way more user friendly for this exercise than a traditional barbell, so it should be easier to keep your form.
– The bar or plates must touch the floor with a full body lockout during every repetition.
– Strict jump and no run up.
– You may swing your arms and dip your legs for this test.
Hope to see you guys there and good luck everyone!
– The Lab Team