The Lab's Triple C Certification Course – Round 2
- Learn all the necessary fundamental tools and knowledge to become a fitness industry leader
- Uncover the secrets to not only gaining but retaining clients
- Earn the first-hand experience with professionals who will break down of every aspect of fitness training
- Get the chance to have hours of extra one-on-one attention and care due to small class size (limited to 7 pax)
TIME: 10.00 – 16.00 Hrs (Ending hours are flexible based on daily program)
LOCATION: The LAB Silom (Silom Soi 1, BTS Saladeang MRT Silom)
PRICE: THB40,000 per person
Day 1: Practical Workshop:
– Introduction to the Triple C Certification – Understanding WHY?
– Triple C Group x protocol and methodology manual
– Pre-workout, body awareness
– 30 min class and analysis
– Dynamic warm-up routines
– Games and partner workouts
Day 2: Practical Workshop
– Bodyweight Lunges, pushups core integration and combo’s
– Triplane lunges and steps
– Upper body drivers
– 30 min class
– Push up position, hand and foot movements
Day 3: Practical Workshop
– Suspension training lower and upper body – Squat and lunge variations
– Foot suspended prone and supine
Day 4: Practical Workshop – Kettlebell Basics
– Swing – Clean – Class – Jerk – Snatch
– S&C program design
Day 5: Practical and Theory
– Rule Your Tools – Mastering a movement series then applying any tool to perform.
– (In a team of 2) Effectively create, demonstrate and execute by taking the group through a Lab Circuit workout using the warm-ups, core engagement and the tools you have used during this workshop.
Day 6: Practical and Theory
– Hand in and demonstrate 1-week assessment
– 10 ways to gain and retain clients
Day 7: Practical
– Vertical jumps
– Horizontal jumps
– Lateral jumps
– Unilateral jumps
– Upper body Plyo’s
– Whole body integrated Plyo’s – ViPR principles
Day 8: Practical
– Integrated multi-plane HIIT & strength class
– Set up mix strength, Plyo’s and Try plane movements – Rich Demo
– Work in pairs to create and demonstrate
Day 9: Business Model
– Workshop – Marketing and business strategy.
– Price point
– Modeling – Avatars
Day 10: Final Examination/Testing
– Written and Practical Exam
– 20 Questions
– Teach and demonstrate a Simply Shredded class
– Open session for questions and direction.
Following the course, you’ll also be allowed to book in for a 1-hour private coaching session with Richard, to get the very best first-hand experience from The Lab CEO.
More from the blog
How To Find The Right Group Fitness or Personal Training Class For You
How To Find The Right Group Fitness or Personal Training Class For You Group fitness and small group personal training classes are becoming ever more popular amongst boutique fitness studios and commercial gyms. If you are enthusiastic to join a studio, it can often feel a little overwhelming to know which type of workout will…
Black Friday Special Offers – Save Up to 50%
One Day Only! 26 November 2021. BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL OFFERS – SAVE UP TO 50%.
Gyms Re-opening in Bangkok
Gyms are re-opening in Bangkok and The LAB is back! The LAB will re-open this Friday! PT & Small Group Private Training can be booked NOW with your trainer or contact us to purchase a new package. To celebrate our re-opening, we will be offering 3 massive promotions on our most popular services with HUGE…
What to look for when considering personal training in Bangkok.
What to look for when considering personal training in Bangkok. The fitness industry is a rapidly growing market, and it’s no surprise that more people are looking for the right personal trainer to help them reach their fitness goals. Whether you’re looking for a personal trainer in Bangkok or elsewhere, it can be difficult to…
Best gyms in Bangkok
Best gyms in Bangkok from 24 hour fitness facilities to high end boutique studios, these are the top 10 best gyms in Bangkok to get your sweat on! There are a number of factors that people consider when looking for the best gyms in Bangkok. Some considerations are proximity to work, cost, and location. There…
How much rest should I be taking between my workouts?
Yo Coach Rich! ????????♀️ How much rest should I be taking between my workouts? First of all; I’m stoked with the fact that you are training so frequently and consistently that you are thinking about the next workout, so good for you! Along with regular exercise and eating nutrient rich food, recovery plays just as…