Mayhem is under way at the LAB! – How many training sessions can you achieve in 1 month
One of the biggest fitness challenges of the year in Thailand is happening at The Lab Bangkok. Come on down if you think you got what it takes.
Open Lab Fitness Challenges.
1. Open and FREE for all attendees.
2. Registration required before 7pm at the latest.
3. Combinations of strength, speed, endurance, agility and balance will be tested
The Mayhem Final
1. Entries open to all Lab360 members, personal training clients and 1 month unlimited members starting from 1st of May until the 29th of May, 6pm, where the last training session should be completed by.
2. Maximum of 2 FULL training hours per day will be registered towards the total.
3. 1 hour : 1 Point. 30 minutes : 0.5 points
4. The top 8 people who completed the most training hours during the month will automatically qualify for the Mayhem Final on the evening of 31st May.
5. 2 extra spots in the Mayhem Final will be decided on the night via a Kettlebell Man-Maker Challenge. 12kg x 2 for male, 8kg x 2 for female. Opened to all May Mayhem contestants who are outside of the top 8 ranking.
6. Luxury prizes will be rewarded to the top 8 Mayhems on the chart, top 3 male and female winners of the Mayhem Final and Open Lab Challenge.
The Mayhem Final Schedule – 7pm, 31st May.
• 6:30pm – 7:00pm: Registration
• 7:00pm – 8.15pm: Open Lab Challenge to all attendees
• 8.25pm – 8.35pm: Kettlebell Man – Maker Challenge for Mayhem contestants
• 8.45pm – 9.00pm: The Mayhem Final.
For more information, please contact:
More from the blog
How To Find The Right Group Fitness or Personal Training Class For You
How To Find The Right Group Fitness or Personal Training Class For You Group fitness and small group personal training classes are becoming ever more popular amongst boutique fitness studios and commercial gyms. If you are enthusiastic to join a studio, it can often feel a little overwhelming to know which type of workout will…
Black Friday Special Offers – Save Up to 50%
One Day Only! 26 November 2021. BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL OFFERS – SAVE UP TO 50%.
Gyms Re-opening in Bangkok
Gyms are re-opening in Bangkok and The LAB is back! The LAB will re-open this Friday! PT & Small Group Private Training can be booked NOW with your trainer or contact us to purchase a new package. To celebrate our re-opening, we will be offering 3 massive promotions on our most popular services with HUGE…
What to look for when considering personal training in Bangkok.
What to look for when considering personal training in Bangkok. The fitness industry is a rapidly growing market, and it’s no surprise that more people are looking for the right personal trainer to help them reach their fitness goals. Whether you’re looking for a personal trainer in Bangkok or elsewhere, it can be difficult to…
Best gyms in Bangkok
Best gyms in Bangkok from 24 hour fitness facilities to high end boutique studios, these are the top 10 best gyms in Bangkok to get your sweat on! There are a number of factors that people consider when looking for the best gyms in Bangkok. Some considerations are proximity to work, cost, and location. There…
How much rest should I be taking between my workouts?
Yo Coach Rich! ????????♀️ How much rest should I be taking between my workouts? First of all; I’m stoked with the fact that you are training so frequently and consistently that you are thinking about the next workout, so good for you! Along with regular exercise and eating nutrient rich food, recovery plays just as…