– Fitness Nutrition Specialist – Certified 2016
– American Council On Exercise (ACE) and Certified Fitness Professional Coach
– Premier Training International – Resisted Movement Training – 2010
– TRX Suspension Trainer Course – 2010
– American Council on Exercise (ACE) certified Fitness Professional – 2010
– Personal Trainer Pad Course – Kick Boxing
– LesMills Certified Trainer – Body Combat
– 2nd Class Honors, BSc Sport Science, Chulalongkorn University
Experience and Skills
Despite her 12 years of experience, Pan approaches each new personal training client differently, recognizing that what works for one person may not work for another. Her training philosophy focuses on continual lifelong learning, empowering each of her clients with the knowledge, skills, support, guidance and resources to assist and inspire them on their journey to a healthier life.
Pan’s programs utilize functional activities along with specific strengthening and flexibility exercises to achieve functional physique and balance. She loves bringing creativity to her workouts with a variety of equipment, ranging from TRX to body weight exercises, kettlebells & free weights.
She is a highly talented trainer who believes that all health and fitness goals can be reached through hard, smart training and just a little bit of determination. Pan’s holistic approach to fitness will give you the curiosity and motivation to explore and grow continually in your fitness journey.
Please contact us to book in a consultation with Pan.